Monday, 16 December 2013
- Ensure that you can now generate a map cache in the MapMaker
- Ensure that there is no delay between a preliminary Move task to get to the objective and the subsequent Defend task.
- Ensure that UpdateData() is called for all GameAnimTasks on loading a saved game. Fixes a problem with task facings not being saved.
- Keep enemy units spotted for longer.
- Overhaul APer and AArm fire code. Many tweaks and a few new tricks. Hopefully now those armoured car units won't be so invincible.
- Ensure units are less likely to draw from SEPs with little or no priority for off board resupply.
- Ensure Bases are subject to the same rationing as their drawing units.
- Reduced the probability of losing resupply vehicles.
- Various mods to the SupplyArrivalEvent to reduce vulnerability of supply columns
- NEW FEATURE - Added ability to display supply route for units waiting on resupply. This now shows the route from the Base to the drop off point in green and from there to the requesting unit in dark blue. Helps you see where things are going wrong.
- NEW FEATURE - Added Resupply History to each unit. This shows up in the unit log and in various reports to the user to let them know the status of their resupply.
- NEW FEATURE - Automatically prevent resupply runs to units whose last run was wiped out or took serious casualties provided the requesting unit is still within 500m of its previous location and the previous run was within 48 hours of timeNow.
SITREP1 forthcoming patch